Texture your milk the way the pros can with the Bellman CX25S steamer. The Bellman steamer makes this possible as it effectively recreates the 'dry steam' that a traditional espresso machine creates. You can take this anywhere and enjoy the most delicious hot chocolates or espresso based drinks if paired with the likes of a Bialetti, a Rok or a Flair espresso maker.
Check out the results online on Youtube, Facebook and Instagram for yourself to see what the Bellman Steamer can do. Made of high quality stainless steel 18/10 construction with a bakelite handle the Bellman Steamer will give you years of happy steaming. We stock all the spare parts and seals to keep your Bellman going. This takes it anywhere portable steamer can be used on Electric, gas or induction hob (must be 304 Stainless steel compatible).
CX25-S STEAMING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Remove top screw and add water, between 1/4 - 1/2 full, never over 1/2 full.
- Screw the top lid firmly.
- Open steam wand fully and turn heat on high.
- When the water boils steam will vent through the open steam wand.
- Turn the steam knob off and lower temperature to a medium heat to build pressure.
- Do NOT let the pressure build too high otherwise the safety valve will vent which is a loud pop and by no means should be used as a pressure indicator.
- Keep venting steam to check the pressure.
- Have a milk pitcher of milk ready to steam and place the steam tip in to the milk.
- Turn the steam on full and gently raise the steam tip to the top of the milk to allow steam and air to get in to the milk.
- When you have a sufficient amount of air in the milk this is the point you push the steam wand in to the milk to create a swirl/vortex to agitate the air bubbles you have in the milk to texture the milk to a nice glossy finish.
- Heat milk to 60 degrees celsius, no more, if the milk is too hot to hold in the pitcher it's too hot to drink.
- Pour your silky goodness in to you coffee or espresso.
- This is VERY important. Wipe your steam wand with a damp cloth and purge your steam wand after every single use. In doing this it maintains the steamer from being blocked as the milk can solidify in the steam nozzle holes and block airflow through the wand.
What's in the box.
- Bellman CX25-S
- L x W x H (22cm x 17cm x 21cm)
- Weight: 1.24 kg